Wednesday, February 11, 2009

KC IN COSTA MESA

K.C. arrived in our Costa Mesa, California home on 02/05/09. He and Tyler instantly hit it off and became quick friends. Tyler took K.C. to the park and they went down the slide so many times I thought they would never stop! K.C. also accompanied us to a Superbowl party where we watched the Steelers take home the victory. I think he had a pretty good trip, but he has a LOT of exciting adventures ahead of him. In fact, I hear he may visit TWO new countries! That's more traveling than even I've done!

Karena & Tyler

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I will be sure to have Jason read this tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for letting him watch the Superbowl. And boo Steelers, I really wanted the Cardinals on that.

    love,
    Jason

    ReplyDelete