Sunday, February 22, 2009

Snowbound!

Hi Jason!

I was supposed to be outta here on Friday. But then a snowstorm from Canada came through Minneapolis and I got stuck here! At least I have some time to play in the snow. It was so beautiful when it was falling - really huge flakes coming down so fast that it made me dizzy!

Now the streets have been plowed by really big snow plows and everyone's out moving around again. The snow is just perfect for making a snowman or building a fort.

I'm all packed up and ready to go to Wisconsin on Monday. Talk to you soon!

Love,
K.C.

p.s. Sometimes, when you're inside for a long time, you get a little silly. Here's a little video of me dancing (and Elly helping) with a silly puppy dog Elly got from her grandpa for Valentine's Day. We're kinda nutty!

2 comments:

  1. Oh that is too cute!! Looks like Elly is really showing KC a good time! I will be sure to have Jason watch this when he gets home from school today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that valentine Dog. He's a good dancer.

    love, Jason

    ReplyDelete