Friday, October 23, 2009

K.C.'s visit to Nova Scotia, Canada

Hi Jason, K.C. here!
My time in Nova Scotia is over now and I am off traveling again, but I wanted to let you know what a great time I had with the Green's in Nova Scotia. Well, except for one little thing, which I will tell you about soon!
It all started off really well. Anna, Nathan and Taylor's mom, took me for a massage! It was so relaxing! All the knots in my back from traveling got worked out! One hour of bliss!



Nathan and Taylor want to thank you for the tattoos, they each picked one out and they loved them!
Nathan picked out a dinosaur and Taylor chose a spaceship. Here's a photo of Nathan showing you his tattoo.















Do you know where I am in these pictures??????

You guessed it!
In the operating room!



While I was visiting with the Green's, I started to have pains in my belly. Anna took me to the doctor and they found out that it was my appendix! I needed to have an appendectomy! Lucky for me, Anna works in the O.R., and she was able to be the scrub nurse for my surgery! She took really good care of me. I feel SO much better now!
When I arrive back home, you will see the sutures (some people call them stitches, but the technical name is sutures) on the right lower quadrant of my abdomen (that's technical talk too, for where on my belly the stitches are). Don't worry, I wasn't down and out for very long! Once I had some time to rest after the surgery, we had some more fun and by then it was time for me to head back to the United States to my next destination.

Here's a photo of Nathan and Taylor having a picnic in their front yard. This was taken while I was resting after my operation. Nathan used his binoculars to check on me to make sure I was doing well inside the house that day. It wasn't long before we were all running around playing in the yard!

Thanks Jason, for sending me to Canada! It was the trip of a lifetime!!!

Love, K.C., Nathan, Taylor, and Anna!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for taking his appendix out. I had mine out, too.

    love, Jason

    (Jason had a big smile on his face reading about the appendectomy).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jason, you and K.C are a lot alike!!! You both had your appendix out!!!
    Make sure you check his belly when you see him again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there. I went to your other blog but it's private but just wanted to say thank you for sharing in my SITS day last week, I am still playing catch up!

    ReplyDelete